Additional Options & FeesMedication(s):
- Pills given with food are no extra charge, but you MUST
provide us with pill pockets, cheese or peanut butter to hide the pills in, unless the pills are chew-able.
- Medications needed outside of meal time will have additional charges based on the amount of time involved.
- Ear Cleaning/Wound Cleaning/Eye Medications/Hot Spot Treatments will have additional charges based on the amount of time involved.
- Insulin Shots – $5.00 per shot (For liability reasons this can only be done by a team member certified in Pet first Aide & CPR)
Canine Off-Leash Adventure Hikes (Tuesday & Thursday Only):
- Pick up between 10:30am & 11am • Drop off between 12:30pm & 1pm • $25.00 per dog ($10 per dog currently boarding with us) • Limit: 6 dogs per adventure
Our Off Leash Trailhead group walks, wooded adventure hikes and/or lake swims are approximately 90 minutes in length. This service is for dogs with good off-leash recall ONLY, and includes a free pick-up and drop-off from your home or work in the following areas: Glenshire, Olympic Heights, Prosser, Sierra Meadows, & Downtown Truckee. (Other areas may be available for for an additional fee.)
If you are looking for trail hikes in Kings Beach/Tahoe City we recommend Megan with Northlake Dog Camp. In Tahoe Donner we recommend Lisa Purchard with Truckee Tails.
In-Your-Home Care (Glenshire area only):
- New Client Meet & Greet – Always Free
- Standard Visits (approx. 30 min.) – $20-$25 per visit
- Extended Visits (approx. 45-60 min) – $25-$35 per visit
- In-door Accident Clean-up – $6.00-$10.00 a day
On-Leash Individual Dog Walking (Glenshire Only):
- $25.00 (30 min.)
- $30.00 (45 min.)
- $35.00 (60 min.)
Snowshoeing/Shoveling: If your house is inaccessible due to snow, we will charge an extra fee to snowshoe in or shovel a berm so we may care for your pets. Cost varies due to the amount of time it takes us, the length of your driveway, and the height of the berm. Our fee for this service is based on a labor fee of $40.00/hour.
Mileage Fee: If we need to purchase supplies on behalf of your pet, we will charge an additional fee of $.50 per mile + our time @ $30/hour.
Payment & Cancellation Policies:
Please note we DO NOT take credit cards. We will accept checks with ID, and that good old fashioned green stuff. Payment MUST
be made on or before your pick-up day. No dogs will be released without payment.
If you are having a friend pick-up for you, Please have them prepared to pay.
Cancellation policies are strict, once we have reserved a spot for your dog we turn others away.
- Dog Day Camp requires a 24-hour cancellation notice. We MUST receive a CALL (not e-mail or text) from you by 10am, 1 day prior to your scheduled visit to avoid a $25 cancellation fee.
- Overnight Slumber Camp requires a 72-hour cancellation notice. We MUST receive a CALL (not e-mail or text) from you by 10am, 72 hrs prior to your scheduled visit to avoid a $50 cancellation fee.
- Holiday Camp requires a 2-week cancellation notice from the day your reservation was to begin. We MUST receive a CALL (not e-mail or text) from you no later than 10am 2-weeks prior to your scheduled drop-off to avoid cancellation fees.
Holiday cancellation fees are:
- 14 days or more notice: No charge
- 10-13 days’ notice: Cost: $50.00
- 7-9 days’ notice: Cost: $100.00
- Less than 7 days’ notice: Cost: 50 % of the entire booked reservation.
- No-Show/No-Call: Cost: 100% of your reservation.